Telehealth sessions are available now.
Limited office appointments are available at 1554 Grindstaff Road, Burnsville, NC, 28714.
Book an Appointment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Financial Policy, Autumn 2020
Payment is due at the time of your visit by either cash, check or PayPal at ToBeLikeWater9@gmail.com.
I do not accept credit or bank cards in office.
Some insurance companies cover acupuncture. I do not accept direct payment from insurance. I will be happy to provide you with an insurance bill if you wish to file a claim.
If you need an invoice of payment for acupuncture treatment for tax or other purposes, requests for an invoice must be made at the time of your appointment.
I do not offer insurance bill for telehealth, Clean Language or mindfulness and movement sessions.
If you are in need of a medical doctor, I can offer a referral.
If you find my fees prohibitive, please let me know BEFORE your appointment; a sliding scale according to your income may be available.
So that we can stay on time, I greatly appreciate your focus on your health goals and consideration of the next patient. Please thoughtfully select the amount of time you need and understand if I have to keep within our scheduled time, even if that means ending the appointment before all your questions are answered.
Appointment Cancellation Policy:
Please be considerate of others who are waiting for appointments to become available. If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel 24 hours in advance. You may make changes to appointments online through my online booking site (via website), or contact me by phone, email or through my website. There is a fee for late cancellation: 80% of the service's fee. Cancellation due to emergency, unsafe travel or any common cold or flu symptoms is exempt. I will be happy to reschedule you for a more convenient time.
Due to my professional guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic, you are required to attest to certain conditions prior to your appointment when signing my Covid-19 Liability Waiver.
Please be aware that I may have to reschedule your appointment if,
you arrive at your office visit and have a temperature or symptoms of a common cold or flu;
you are unable or unwilling to attest to the conditions stated on the liability waiver;
you are unable or unwilling to wash hands upon entering the office;
you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask for the entirety of your visit unless otherwise instructed by me, as when you receive treatment face down.
Telehealth sessions are offered on HIPAA-compliant site Doxy.me.
Recording and Confidentiality for Online Classes
All or parts of Zoom sessions may be recorded.
These recordings, and any transcripts made from them, may be available to your fellow course participants,the general public, or by subscription.
By participating in a course you agree to allow recordings of all sessions.
If a course recording is made available to course participants only, you will respect the confidentiality of all members of the group and will not share recordings or transcripts or any parts thereof with anyone outside the group on social media or in any other way.
Disclaimer for Consultations, Treatments and Courses
General Disclaimer. Margot Rossi, M.Ac. DBA Cloud Gate Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (“Margot Rossi”) is committed to protecting your privacy, developing and utilizing technology that gives you a safe online experience, and providing content that is helpful and educational. Margot Rossi is a licensed acupuncturist who provides guidance and treatment within the legal scope of practice as regulated by the North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board or according to her professional training and certifications in therapeutic language or yoga.
1. Purpose of the Sites. The Sites may offer health, wellness, lifestyle and nutritional information. All the information on the Sites is published in good faith and for general information and educational purpose only. You should not regard or rely on this information as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you read on the Sites. Margot Rossi does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on the Sites is strictly at your own risk. Margot Rossi will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of the Sites. The contents of the Sites have neither been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”) nor approved by any other government or official body. No information offered by Margot Rossi online or offline is intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or disorder of any kind.
2. No Substitute for Professional Medical Advice. Margot Rossi’s blogs and/or the Sites provide general information and discussion about medicine, health, and related subjects. The content provided by Margot Rossi, and in any linked materials, are not intended to be, and should not be construed as, medical advice. If you have a medical concern, you should consult with a licensed physician.
Margot Rossi’s blogs or the content of the Sites do not substitute for professional medical advice – you should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call a licensed physician or 911 immediately.
NO INFORMATION ON THE SITES SHOULD BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
3. Limitations on Liability. This Disclaimer contains provisions that limit Margot Rossi’s potential liability to you. Please read this Disclaimer carefully. If you do not agree to be bound to each and the terms set forth herein, please exit the Sites and do not access, read, or otherwise use information provided herein.
5. Food and Drug Statements on the Sites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements on the Sites have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
6. Changes to the Sites. The Sites and all content therein may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. Similar to any printed materials, the content on the Sites may become out-of-date. Margot Rossi undertakes no obligation to update any content on the Sites. Margot Rossi may change, revise, amend, update, and/or remove the content on the Sites at any time without notice, at its sole discretion.
7. Testimonials. Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are from real clients of Margot Rossi, may not reflect the typical client’s experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every person has a unique level of commitment, experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. You should not begin Margot Rossi’s program(s) if you have a medical condition that precludes acupuncture or changes to nutritional or exercise habits.
8. Third Party Sites. Margot Rossi’s Sites may, from time to time, contain links to other third party websites. Any links on the Sites are provided solely as a convenience and not as a guarantee, recommendation, or endorsement by Margot Rossi, or as an indication of any affiliation or sponsorship of such third party websites. If you decide to access a linked third party website, you do so at your own risk.
9. Standard of Care. The Sites should not be used, and are not intended to be used, in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the Sites.
10. “As Is”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND MARGOT ROSSI MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS. MARGOT ROSSI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES AND ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITES LIES SOLELY WITH YOU.
This Disclaimer applies also to Margot Rossi “profiles” on social media sites which are composed of the intellectual property of Margot Rossi, but do not apply to social media hosting sites like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, all of which have their own policies and disclaimers. Margot Rossi encourages you to review the policies and disclaimers for social media hosting sites if you use such sites.
Copyright © 2020, MARGOT ROSSI All rights reserved.